Monday, August 27, 2012

A glimpse into me and my family

Personal stuff... hmmm... hard topic.

I can start with telling you about me, simple things like my name and where I was born, but I will instead start with telling you shortly what I will do in this section. I will share personal experiences, family stuff, one or two pics of my little dude and personal problems (maybe).

Now the easy stuff. My name is Giovanni Bergamin, I was born in in March 18th, 1977. I've got 2 brothers I love very much but because I moved to Asia, I don't see much, their names are Franco and Fabrizio, I really wish I could see them more, because I really like spending time with them. My parents Enzo and Patricia, also love them loads. My dad, can't stay in one place for more than 5 minutes, he's always on the move, fixing stuff, getting dirty and crying with movies on TV, tough exterior, creamy filling. My mom, she's a party girl, a socialite, always in some party, meeting with friends or charity or in courses to learn new stuff, she's a bit of an artist, painting and writing poetry, I've got several of her paintings and to be honest, I like them quite a bit (not writing this for her, since I know she will never read it, she's what we would call, computer impaired :P).
All of them living in the same country where I was born. I don't think I need to tell you, we were an Italian family living in Chile, I'm sure you can deduct this by the names :)

About my new family, yes, I'm married, in fact Stella (my wife), was the main reason I moved here, she's also Italian and had a successful modeling career here in Thailand (she was also an actress), she works now as a GM for her family business. She's a great person, strong, caring, an excellent mom and a great friend.
In January a bit more than 2 years ago, she gave birth to my son, Alessio on January 2nd, but I will get back to that a bit later, because this is all about her right now, 2 weeks after that, she got very ill, because of complications related to a hyperparatyroidism we were not able to detect in time (even though we tried very hard), she was in a coma for 2 months and because of complications derived from her body rejecting the machine that in the long run saved her life, she lost her right leg above the knee. Now she has her 'robot leg', as we used to call it before, and she goes about her business almost 100% normal. That can give you a good idea on how wonderful and strong she is... I will probably talk about the hospital and things that happen during that time later, when I feel like it :)
My son, we call him piggy, because of the funny snort like sounds he makes sometimes when he laughs. He's the reason I stress myself about everything and also the reason I can relax after a stressful day. He smiles and I melt, do I really need to say more? I better post a picture of him, so you can understand.



I think this can give you a good idea about my family and me, I will be writing more about all of them, but mostly about me and my interaction with them, after all, this is my blog and it's about ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment